Sunday, January 10, 2010

How do you stop time...

Wynter is getting so big so fast! She grows right before my eyes! To think, a few weeks ago I was having trouble getting her to gain weight. Now, all her chub is back and I love it! I can't believe she is almost 2 months old. I thought that I wanted the first 4 months to fly by so she wouldn't just be a tiny little baby anymore. But I see these pictures and it makes me sad to think she won't be my tiny little baby for long. She is so fun, so alert and smiling and cooing. It's a good thing she is so happy in the morning. It makes the night so worth it;-) I think she is so happy in the morning because she wakes up and sees that we are still here after what she put us through in the night. LOL!

Adams Construction, we start em' young!

Jason took this picture. Guess you can tell her daddy makes her happy!



1 comment:

  1. Paige!

    Wynter is absolutely adorable!!!! It makes me so excited for Nixon to get here!

    Also, when you get a second, will you text me your phone number tomorrow afternoon (1/11). I had my phone on my gigantic belly and had a glass of water in my lap....well, I decided to sneeze and the phone went right in the water! So I have lost everything! So text me tomorrow afternoon with your number! 602-501-1469

    Shannele

    ReplyDelete