Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas will be forever different now!

Christmas was a lot of fun this year and I think its only going to get better. I would have been perfectly happy with Wynter as my gift this year, but I have an awesome husband and family that spoiled us rotten. We are so blessed and lucky to have both of our families so close. We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Chrsitmas Day with Jason's.
Jason suprised me with this beautiful piece of furniture for our entry way. I started snooping about a month ago. No wonder I couldn't find it;-) LOL! I was completely suprised and to top it off he place a dozen roses on it! I love my husband!
Christmas with the Adams is awesome. They have some pretty cool games that we can't wait to play every year;-) Wynter got a baby monitor from Santa. She is going to LOVE that;-) This year for Christmas Dave and Cherie are taking us to Hawaii in January. I don't know how much of a vacation its going to be, but I know it will be one memorable trip.
It sure is fun to go through and share all these new mom experiences with my sister in law Karly. Wynter loves her older cousin Ben. I really do think they still remember each other from the other side. Wynter smiles when ever we talk a bout Ben to her.

1 comment: