Sunday, May 1, 2011

Spring is finally here...well kinda!

It had been a REALLY LONG winter. And just like I, Wynter was feeling couped up. This was the first day we saw a glimpse of the sun and decided to take advantage of it and go to the park. She had a lot of fun on the swings and slide, but we may have jumped the gun a bit. That night Wynter had a fever of 104 and got the sickest I had seen my little girl get. Broke my heart!



Since then...Wynter got a taste of the great outdoors and pretty much insists on being outside everyday. Sadly, we get like one nice day followed by 4 rainy crappy days. We just pray one day it will warm up for good. Sure does make life with a one and half year old easier:-) This is at our favorite park the Whittier Center.


Wynter got some bubbles for Easter and was very excited to share and play with 2 of her cousins, Emily and Davis

One of my favorite things about Spring is Baby Animal Days. We just keep our fingers crossed that the weather will cooperate. Wynter has taken a real liking to Jason's dog Baxter. She loves him, and pets him, and feeds him treats, and follows him around constantly yelling Hey! I was excited to see her with the other animals to see if she would have any interest in them. She didn't disappoint.



Miss independent pretty much insists on walking everywhere on her own now. 2 minutes prior, Jason commented how well she had been walking and hadn't fallen in the mud. Way to jinx us babe!





As many of you may know, I am less than willing to have to have my picture taken while pregnant. This is Jason's FAILED attempt to cover my big butt so we could get a family picture.


I know I know, it happened twice in one day. I had to cooperate though to document this historical event though. Never again will all three of the us be pregnant together at the same time:-)


These are some pretty cute kids. Halle was there too, but like me, is camera shy. Can't believe in just about 7 more months there will be 3 new cousins.





This little girl loves her daddy!







I think the baby cows were her favorite!


I just had to throw this one in too. Easter Sunday Wynter fell on the sidewalk and got her first scratches on both knees. It was very sad for both of us. I dreaded this day and I'm know there are many more to come. Oddly, she didn't want any band-aids on them. I thought all kids loved band-aids. I had Hello Kitty ones ready just for this day and she wouldn't let me put them on. For the next couple days everytime you would change her she would see her boo boos and tell you about them and fake cry.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! I'm so glad to see you updating this again. Wynter is so cute and I love how she faked cry over her boo boo's although I do hate to know she got them! :( You look beautiful pregnant and you shouldn't be hiding anything....although it did make a pretty comical family photo!

    ReplyDelete