Monday, March 8, 2010

So close...but so far away!

We almost won a new car Saturday night. Jason's name was drawn to shoot the half court shot at the Aggie vs. New Mexico game last Saturday. It was on TV and packed so the pressure was on. He was nervous but he did awesome. I think that is the closest anyone has come to winning the car. He had to shoot a lay-up, then a foul shot, then a three pointer, and finally the half court shot in 25 seconds. He made all three of the first shots perfectly with 10 seconds to spare for the half-court. Dead on from my view I thought for sure we won a car. But, turns out it was just about foot short. I was so proud of him though. How exciting to see him go out there and make all those shots. I'm just waiting for Stu to call with a scholarship offer;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment